The Lemosho Route is an un spoilt, remote, little used and beautiful way up to the Shira Plateau. It can either be used to gain the Western Breach route or followed by the Kibo South Circuit to ascend by the easier Barafu Route. The route is one of the few where groups may be accompanied on the first day by an armed ranger, as the forests around the Lemosho Glades are rich in buffalo, elephant and other big game animals.
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
- Lemosho route trek as itinerary depicts
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
- Meal plan as detailed.
- Accommodation at Keys Annex Hotel in Moshi for 2 nights on bed and breakfast
- Accommodation in huts on the mountain as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional Mountain guide on the mountain, porters and skilled cook
- All services begin and end at Kilimanjaro Airport as per the itinerary
- Treated water on the trek
- Return airport transfers from/to Kilimanjaro Airport
- Mountain rescue fees
- Tips, laundry, sleeping bags, drinks and climbing gears
- Medical evacuation, USD 30 per person value
- International flights and taxes
- Items of a personal nature and any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary.